Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bright, Sunshiney, Wintery New Zealand

I'm back home and catching up on emails. Hoping to dive back into the next Psy-Changeling book this afternoon (woohoo!).
Also, a reminder that the next newsletter will go out August 12th (13th if you're in my timezone). Not sure what I'll be sneaking in there but you know there's always something. wink emoticon If you're not yet a member, you can join up on my website. Any issues, let Ashwini know: naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom

6 comments :

azteclady said...

Oh, oh, oh...any hints???


Also, any updates on the super sekrit anthology?

ladyreadsalot66 said...

Love all your series!! It was your Psy/Changling and I can't wait for the next including the anthology. This is series is what got me hooked but right now I am counting down the hours until Naasir's story is available. Rereading the series but I know they won't last long enough. Know you won't tell but I gotta ask who is the angel on the cusp of Archangeldom?!? I have my suspicions assuming it is a character we know. In keeping with that will there be stories for Illium and Aodhan?

ladyreadsalot66 said...

Oops sorry for the bad editing. Had too many thoughts at once and my fingers tried to type them at the same time!!

Anonymous said...

I just got and read the newsletter. Thanks for letting us know about the new psy/changling book. The rest of the newsletter is great. Especially with Naasir and Andromeda. :)

Patricia S

Eva said...

Great! I love the idea about the Psy-Changeling Book #15!
(Missed a few already - Like my favourite boy Ben).

Lege Artis said...

I loved the newsletter!
The more I think about ensemble cast idea, the more right it sounds.

p.s. Nalini looks great in Q&A video. :)