Monday, August 18, 2014

Newsletter

A quick reminder that if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, you might want to - free exclusive short stories, deleted scenes, news and more. What's not to like?!

It also takes about five seconds: Sign up using this form
A confirm link will arrive in your email. Click that, and you're done.
A Welcome newsletter with links to back issue Psy-Changeling and Guild Hunter short stories will appear in your inbox.
Any problems, email Ashwini: naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom

The newsletter is roughly monthly, though I very occasionally send out a short extra one if there's breaking news or something else exciting. :)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I was just on your website and I saw an upcoming book titled "Guild Hunter" due out in 2015!!!! Any hints you would like to share? Is it about Elena? I can't wait!!!

Nalini Singh said...

No hints yet. I always list all contracted books in advance. :)