Monday, June 03, 2013

Hello from Los Angeles!

Hi everyone! I'm now in L.A. and looking forward to my signing at Mysterious Galaxy, Redondo Beach on Tuesday. For a full list of  my appearances, follow this link!

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that the next newsletter will be out on Tuesday (US time), and I'm including a free short story for you. If you aren't yet a subscriber, you can join via the signup form on the sidebar of the blog, or on the front page (top right) of my website.

Here's a bonus quote as we count down to the release of Heart of Obsidian!


7 comments :

Linda said...

Less than 24 hours to go for me. I can't wait!!!

sharon said...

I have just finished it and have to say wow.I thought kaleb might be difficult to like,but I think he might have just tipped Hawke off my personal number 1 spot.

Dianne said...

Gah! I still have to wait until next Tuesday :( I've only read the 2 chapter preview and I already like Kaleb ;) We'll see if he'll make the top 3

Anonymous said...

@sharon, how did you get it early? Lucky!

Anonymous said...

Just under 18 hours. Gah! NEED. BOOK. NOW! U have to feed my Kaleb addiction ;-)

sharon said...

I ordered it from amazon.co.uk and the delivered friday. So yes I was lucky!

library addict said...

Wish I could make the signing in Chicago. Oh well, maybe next time.
Looking forward to the release and I hope you have a wonderful tour.