Saturday, June 01, 2013

Heart of Obsidian - 3 Days to Go!!

3 Days to go till HEART OF OBSIDIAN releases!! Also, a reminder that I'm on book tour in the USA from Tuesday - I hope to see many of you at my stops in: Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Houston, Dallas, and Seattle. Then it's London! Let's make this an amazing tour everyone!

Full details on the Appearances page of the website. And don't forget, you can order a signed book even if you can't attend the signings - just check out the virtual signings listed on the page!


9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Where was that picture taken? Looks like a fun ride.

This quote has confused me.

Amy said...

Awesome! only 3 more days! By the way... will Heart of Obsidian be available on AllRomance ebooks?

Nalini Singh said...

@AJ - I took that shot in Hong Kong (the cable car runs from Lantau Island and it's both slightly terrifying and amazing!).

@Amy - my books usually are, so it should. If it's not, let me know and I'll what's up. :)

Anonymous said...

Great picture! - Even if the perspective is frightening. It looks very high.

G. Singh said...

hmmm..sounds like a meeting with the arrows...maybe?

Anonymous said...

Just read this and wanted to share with those of you about to burst with tension waiting for the new book Thank God we have lawyers.

Diane said...

Wish you were coming to Canada!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish you were coming closer to Montgomery, Alabama!! Love your books! Kristi W.

Anonymous said...

You need to come to the Southeast! NY is too far north from me :(