Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Auckland Event & International Video Chat

Photo tken in Frankfurt earlier this year :)
I'm so looking forward to the New Zealand launch of Archangel's Storm at the Auckland City Library tonight! If you forgot to book, you may still be able to get a place - just email or give Erika a call.

Some readers have tweeted that they'll be dressing up (wings, feathers!), and I have been promised cupcakes *grin*, so it should be a fun night. See some of you there!

I'll also be taking part in a video chat with authors Ilona Andrews and Katie MacAlister on Tuesday 11th September @ 3pm EST.

Link to Chat Room

Conversions for other timezones
London: Tuesday 8pm
Berlin: Tuesday 9pm
Tokyo: Wednesday 4am
Sydney: Wednesday 5am
New Zealand: Wednesday 7am

(If I didn't list your location, you can easily do the conversion by using the World Clock Meeting Planner. Just add New York in as the first location, then your own as the second).

Looking forward to talking with you all!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there and meet you, but I'm in Massachusetts:( Cupcakes look yummy :)

Unknown said...

Darn it! I knew I'd forgotten something! I hope it went well for you.

Rowena

web chat software said...

I also missed the chance to participate in this event. I was in sydeny and enjoy with my family.