Friday, April 13, 2012

RT

Like all conventions and conferences, this one is turning out to be centered around food - I've had coffee dates and dinners and next I've got a lunch date (with Gordon & Ilona Andrews). I shall have trouble fitting into my clothes at this rate. ;-)

After lunch, I'm on a panel with Charlaine Harris and Jeaniene Frost, and I'm really looking forward to it. 

I hope you're all having a good day...and eating as much as I am!!

p.s. I have taken some pictures, but I'm having some difficulties posting them, so I'll do that when I'm back in NZ.

3 comments :

Diane said...

Enjoy your lunches and dinners!!!

Anonymous said...

There is a nice blog post at RT Daily Blog that recaps your panel discussion with Harris and Frost. Really interesting, looks like it was a lot of fun!

Ellen said...

Just saw a picture of you over on the Ilona Andrews forum with a fan. Looks like an excellent time was had by all.