Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chicago: RT Convention

Greetings from Chicago! I'm currently sitting in my hotel room looking out at the sunny view of the city in the distance. The hotel is buzzing with people here for the RT Convention - I had dinner last night with a group of Aussies and Kiwis (both real and honorary), and it was a great way to start things off. This morning, I'm off to breakfast with the other Berkley/Jove authors.

If you're attending the convention or the book fair, I look forward to seeing you. If you're not, never fear - I'll keep you updated!

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time! Wish I was attending!
ChrisQ in CA

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Would love to see some photos if you have a chance to post some.

Sherri L. said...

Enjoy the convention Nalini! I would've loved to have been able to attend and see you and some of my other authors.

Jennifer K. said...

Have a great time. Let us know how it's going if you get a chance.

Diane said...

Have a great time!!!

nirbhava said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nirbhava said...

Have fun :-)

nirbhava said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nirbhava said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chantal said...

Oh I wish I could have gone! How was it??