Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wild & Steamy Anthology

I was originally interested in this ebook anthology for Meljean Brook's The Blushing Bounder, as it's set in her Iron Seas world (which I love with a mad passion). However, I really enjoyed all three stories.

The reason I'm posting about this today is because the anthology is currently free at most retailers, so check it out! As far as I know, there are no geographical restrictions.

If you don't have a e-reader, the anthology is short enough that I think you'd have no trouble reading it on your computer, or printing it out to read.

Wild & Steamy
 
The Blushing Bound by Meljean Brook - While the search for a killer puts Constable Newberry’s life in danger, he faces a danger of another kind: to his heart, by the woman forced to marry him. What will it take for this prudish bounder to convince his wife to stay?

Vixen by Jill Myles – Miko’s denied her were-fox nature for far too long and turned her back on her vixen heritage. But when she meets two very sexy cat-shifters, she has to decide if she truly wants to give up on her frisky side, or embrace it. Because the were-fox in her doesn’t want to choose between both men…it wants them both.

Kitten-tiger & the Monk by Carolyn Crane A Disillusionists novella: Sophia Sidway, Midcity’s most dangerous memory revisionist, seeks out the mysterious Monk in the wasteland beneath the Tangle turnpike, hoping for redemption…but it turns out that the Monk is not all that pious, and the turnpike is no turnpike at all.

4 comments :

Aleiona said...

Yes, it's free at Smashwords. I downloaded it and can't wait to arrive home for reading it!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I got it free from Amazon! I can't wait to read it. GREAT POST!

Sara said...

I got it from Amazon, too.

I have found a lot of great books from recommendations on this blog, either Nalini's or readers. I look forward to Friday every week because of them!

Dana said...

Thank you for letting us know! Just downloaded it.