Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Updates, Be My Valentine & OOTB Tour: Midnight Reign - Chris Marie Green

I'm still grinning over the news from yesterday - and if you haven't joined the conga line yet, why not?! It's back to work today (even if I'm bouncing around with excitement). I've done a complete edit of Angels Blood on paper, so I'm entering changes now.

I've also got a contest link and an OOTB book tour for you.

First up, Nicola Marsh's Be My Valentine giveaway is still going strong and I'll be the featured author today, so swing by and throw your name into the hat for a prize.

Onto the book tour! Isn't that a stunning cover? And the trailer is just wicked! My heart is pounding! (Make sure to turn up the sound).
________________

MIDNIGHT REIGN
Chris Marie Green

Chris Marie Green also writes as Crystal Green for Silhouette Special Edition and Harlequin Blaze. MIDNIGHT REIGN is book two of the Vampire Babylon series, following NIGHT RISING, Book One.




Reviews:

“An exciting, high tension horror thriller with enough unresolved trust and family issues to make it credible, a hint of romance for spice and a bit of black humor to lighten up the often dark tone, this is a nicely conceived modern vampire tale that will keep readers guessing. The conclusion is certain to leave fans anxiously awaiting the final installment.”

- MonstersandCritics.com

“MIDNIGHT REIGN VAMPIRE BABYLON BOOK 2 is a powerhouse of emotions and revelations…. This story grabbed me and wouldn’t let go until I finished it. Now I have to find out how it all ends. Don’t miss this one. You won’t be sorry. “

- Chere Gruver, PNR

8 comments :

Christine said...

I love that trailer... so dark and edgy!
The "Vampire Babylon" covers are really great. This is actually the second time I've come across MIDNIGHT REIGN today! Chris Marie Green was a guest poster earlier today on Dionne Galace's blog where she wrote a really fun post on crushes. I got such a kick out of it! :)

Anonymous said...

*still dancing the conga*

Christine said...

LOL

*follows azteclady dancing the conga*

KT Grant said...

Midnight Reign has such a pretty cover!!
**follows Christine as I try and do the conga** lol

Bridget Locke said...

Nalini-It's a good thing I can't get the book until Friday. I called every single bookstore in Portland and not a single one of them has a copy of MtP. Grr.

They'd better have a copy by Friday or else. Same thing with Colleen Gleason's book. *sigh*

Congrats though. Awesome news for you. One of these days you'll have nothing but hardcovers out there and you can say with confidence "Remember when?" Yay, Nalini!!!!!

Shaymless Aymless said...

*Follows katie(babs) in conga line* *grin*

Shaymless Aymless said...

I loved the excerpt for Hostage to Pleasure! Can't wait to read it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nalini,

MTP isn't available through Amazon Germany till April.
I think I must wait till then to join your conga line!
Maybe it is your fault. There were to much order in advance of your book and now Amazon is totally overload...
The vid seems very interesting. Do you know if there are vids of your changelings? I haven't finde one.

:)