Monday, February 05, 2007

Website Updates/Excerpt

The website updates have been done for February. We're still ironing out a few little problems but the second excerpt for Visions of Heat is now up.

And check out this awesome review for Visions from Fallen Angel Reviews (5 Angels, Recommended Read):

"Nalini Singh has done the enviable; she has written a sequel that lives up to its predecessor. I have a distinct feeling there are many more stories to be told in this universe and will be snatching up every single one I can."

Read the whole review.
Yay! And now I must go and convince myself to get into gear - don't you just love Mondays? *grin*

7 comments :

Maria, Lover of All Things Romance said...

Congratulations! What a brilliant review!

Anonymous said...

That's a great review :)

I'm all excited about it now...not that I wasn't before LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the great review!

Kris said...

Great review, big congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Mondays...ugh. *g*

Congratulations on the review! I have to admit that I'm not going to read the 2nd exerpt. Torture. LOL. I'm counting down the days until Visions!

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the review but read excerpt 2... March 6??? Too long!

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks for the congrats guys. And muwahaha *g* on the torture!