Thursday, September 28, 2006

How to win friends & Influence people

Today I thought I'd take a crack at some shameless self-promotion: Yesterday I sent out the backcover blurb for Visions of Heat to members of my newsletter - they get to see lots of things first. Doesn't that sound like something you want to join? *grin*

So, let's talk promo: How many of you belong to author newsletters? Why do/don't you join? What can an author do to entice you to join?













Subscribe to nalinisinghsnewsletter





Powered by groups.yahoo.com


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I like newsletters because they keep me inform about new releases and other news. I am subscribed to about 5-8 newsletters including you Nalini. I love to receive them, many of them have exclusive contest for newsletters members only. I also get to read excerpts in advanced.

Nalini Singh said...

LOL Emma!

Thanks for the answer Barbara :)