Friday, August 25, 2006

Conference Roundup: Photos!

Sorry for disappearing yesterday - my internet connection decided that Blogger was a bad site and that I should not be allowed to access either it or most of the blogs I usually read. Hmm, come to think of it, I got a lot of work done yesterday. ;)

Back to the conference, here are a couple of pictures.

I took this at the Harlequin Authors Lunch. These are the three new authors who sold to Sil/Hlqn over last year and a half (from left) - Karina Bliss, Tessa Radley, Abby Gaines.


Trish Morey, Me, Bronwyn Jameson, Fiona Brand and Frances Housden before the Awards Dinner on Saturday night. Don't we all look sparkly and happy? (NZ had just beaten Australia in the rugby but the Aussie contingent took it well - might have had something to do with the wine *g*). The photo was taken by the lovely Yvonne Lindsay, who has the yummiest cover for her debut book. Check it out.

Isn't it just so sexy? I love the use of colors and the 3D effect caused by the hero's arm going over the Desire logo on the side. Opinions?

No comments :