Thursday, July 27, 2006

Cleaning Is Fun

Today I'm afraid you're going to get a housecleaning post. All my big furniture is being shifted out tomorrow, which means today I have to clean, clean, clean.

Done so far

1. Fridge & Freezer - yay!
2. Microwave
3. Kitchen cupboards
4. Living room
5. Bedroom cupboards

Which leaves not that much to do but it's just taking time to get all the little things done. Wish me luck!

p.s. Tomorrow's post will be late because of the furniture shifting. (And I'm going to lose my air con too.) Eek!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good luck cleaning Nalini! I only moved 3 times in my life when I came from Cuba which I hardly brong anything with me; then my first apartment and 5 years ago when I bought my house. Have fun! moving can be a lot of work.

Nalini Singh said...

Yvonne - done! You should have a dot! *g*

Barbara - is it ever! Especially since I'm leaving the country so I'm giving away/getting rid of a ton of stuff. I'll be glad when it's done.