Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Stop Press!

I just found out that the release date for Slave to Sensation has been moved to September and that it's now available for pre-order on Amazon! I'm so incredibly excited (even if I have no rank) :) Do the happy dance with me everyone!! (And then go buy it, increase my rank from 'none' and make me look good *g*).

The blurb's here for anyone who missed my excited dancing last week. And while we're on the topic of new things, my new website is being developed as we speak. I'm putting together a FAQ page for it, so if you have any questions you'd like me to address in it, hit me with it.

In good-stuff links today, we have the Knight Agency doing a question and answer blog. This is your chance to get answers straight from some of the coolest agents in the biz, so go check it out.

I also found a new blog that looks very good. Called The Midnight Hour, it's a group blog written by five paranormal authors. They had a guest spot by JR Ward last week which made interesting reading.

Anybody else have a good link to share? Post it in the comments! :)

6 comments :

Lynn Raye Harris said...

Congratulations!!! I like the Murder She Writes blog. :)

Maura Anderson said...

Congratulations on the available for pre-order and thanks for letting me know. I just pre-ordered it and can cross it off my "search Amazon to see if it's listed yet" list.

Two good blogs (IMHO) are:
http://alg.livejournal.com/ (Tor's Romance Editor)
http://pbackwriter.blogspot.com/ (author Lynn Viehl's blog)

Josie said...

Congratulations!!!! Ooooh, I can't wait to receive my copy!

Cyn Bagley said...

Congratulations... (happy dance)

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks for the congrats and the orders - you guys are the greatest!! :)

Love the links - I visit quite a few of them, too but I'm such a lurker no one ever sees me :) Hmmm, what it would do to my productivity if I stopped reading blogs??!!

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks, Alison! :)